Management Information Specialist
About the role:
Management Information Specialist required for a transformation project for a leading telecoms company based in Berkshire. This will be a high-level Insight Management Information (MI) reporting role within transformation. The successful candidate will be creating a senior management dashboard dealing with the analytics behind this, so the successful candidate will require experience at this level. With continued focus on the analysis, interpretation, and reporting of my clients Transformation super circles, my client is looking for a highly motivated Management Information Specialist who can manage and develop effective reporting across all lines of business functions.
The Management Information Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with Finance and Transformation super circle owners to define and agree EBITDA-Capex, NPS, eNPS, and leading indicator targets for each super circle and supporting circle, which are linked to a 5-year plan
- Develop "single version of the truth" KPI dashboard that is accepted by all parts of the business, (e.g. Finance, HR)
- Generate regular reports on progress vs. targets, identify gaps and propose solutions
- Actively partner with Transformation super circle stakeholders to ensure performance is understood, opportunities identified and targets are achieved across KPIs
The successful candidates must have strong MI experience, an understanding of the financial information reporting/management such as; EBITDA-Capex, NPS, eNPS. Any experience in Microstrategy experience would also be highly desirable.
The successful candidate will also have the following experience:
- Experience in the proactive production and development of commercially focused reporting and flexible yet robust reporting processes
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to influence with credibility at a senior level
- Highly analytical and comfortable with extracting insights from data
- Ability to operate and influence cross-functionally
About the company:
My client is a leading telecommunication company going through an exciting transformation project.
To apply for this Market Information Specialist please click apply and attach a copy of your CV.