An international Investment Manager is looking for an CRM Manager that will support the relationship and ultimately drive customer acquisition targeted marketing campaigns, mainly using email.
This is an international company with huge growth plans and investment into marketing activities.
- Build direct marketing strategy for different client segments globally, target and build database of mailing lists
- Responsible for all email execution, planning and improvements.
- Track and monitor campaign performance and behaviour to recommend strategies and increase customer acquisition, customer loyalty and engagement.
- Optimise email and direct mail campaigns with a data-driven approach
- Ensure IP reputation management
- Initiate marketing automation, lead scoring models and ensuring appropriate testing methodologies are used for all marketing automation activities
- Produce and analyse relevant reporting for top management
- Identify relevant insights to create and adjust marketing campaigns
- Using relevant databases, analysis, segmentations and targeting ensure that our data base is constantly clean and up to date
- Proven experience in managing marketing campaigns
- Previous experience using Salesforce and Pardot
- Ability to work effectively in a team - someone who is collaborative, flexible and adaptable, reliable with a strong 'can do attitude'
- Strong project management skills, excellent strategic planning skills, organisation and prioritisation, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment
- Understanding of French (not essential)