A leading Insurance firm is currently looking for a Front-End Developer to support the Group Marketing Digital team with mobile web/app development and optimisation for their product range.
The successful candidate will be working in an agile environment, and will play a key role supporting and growing the digital initiatives of the wider Marketing department and help foster a design-thinking approach throughout the business.
Front-End Developer Key Responsibilities
- Front-End development of marketing, ecommerce and engagement platforms
- Implement and measure optimisation experiments
- Support product owners and development teams with backlog refinement
- Support UX and Development by creating component libraries and style guides
Front-End Developer Essential Skills/Experience
- Proven experience in building and maintaining responsive web designs
- Solid understanding of web usability, accessibility and working with front-end component libraries
- Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Application of the latest tactics/best practise coding principles: CI/CD, TDD/BDD, API/Web Services
Apply for Front-End Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly