Paid Search Manager
Paid Search Manager required to lead the strategic planning and execution of our client's paid search programmes. This position allows ownership of this particular business function.
UK's fastest growing retailer within their particular field.
- Maximise the effectiveness and efficiency's of the PPC accounts through account analysis and testing
- Identify and implement new opportunities within search
- Manage PPC creative to ensure messaging to ensure the most effective and relevant ad creative are in place across multiple search engines and platforms
- Monitor competitor activity and brand bidding
- Identify and create new PPC landing page opportunities
- Use Kenshoo to optimise search ads across all channels and devices
- Maintaining core reporting for all digital channels using DC Storm
- Implement daily and weekly optimisation tasks to ensure maximum hygiene within the accounts
Display & Re-targeting:
- Create and implement effectively display and re-targeting campaigns based on our target audience requirements
- Review performance and lead the on-going optimisation strategy of display & re-targeting campaigns.
- Research new online acquisition opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with Display partners
- At least three years pay per click (PPC) experience, with a proven track record of B2C acquisition activities and delivering income success.
- Experience of managing and handling multiple PPC accounts.
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams, plus managing budgets, timelines, stakeholders and external partners.
- Proven track record of optimising paid search web traffic to cost per acquisition or cost of sale targets
- Proven ability of utilising website analytics / search data to shape an enhanced and profitable customer acquisition strategy.
- Experience in developing digital marketing strategy and structuring search campaign performance.
- Strong analytic skills; including Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Kenshoo and Bing Ads. This should include examples of advanced Excel formulae
- Hands on experience with various analytic tools: E.g. Google Analytics, DC Storm.
Competitive salary and benefits package combined with superb career opportunity for this market leading brand