Digital Marketing Strategist -Tech Go-To-Market Agency
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a progressive agency, to work with blue-chip companies and contribute to super growth ambitions in UK. Content marketing and targeting The Right audience will be your DNA.
My client is an exciting tech Go-To-Market agency, working with global, market-leading companies in the technology and professional services sectors. Winning awards left, right and centre in every year since they began, this agency is becoming the most thrilling place to be for the marketers who wants more than just a career. The agency made some serious waves in Netherlands and Norway and now they are looking conquer the UK market! The Digital Marketing Specialist will have a great deal of autonomy and will take ownership over the agency's digital offerings. You will be encouraged to venture into new and undiscovered opportunities to benefit clients across organic, paid and social channels.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Connecting all the digital marketing dots for each client, through understanding their branding needs and applying the relevant content to their brand.
- You will be a tone of voice development Guru for every brand you will get your hands on.
- Your genuine love for content marketing will translate into Content Conversation copy for digital multi- channels (web, social, email).
- You will be setting up tools and stacks for marketing collateral.
- You be a natural communicator with a strong passion for social media and a good knowledge of implementing content marketing strategy through social media channels.
- You will using a range of analytics to report on campaigns success.
- The role also offers the opportunity for you to get involved in client meetings and new business development allowing you to make your mark and impact the overall business.
If you are currently in a Digital Marketing Strategist role with a strong focus on content marketing strategy, this could be that next exciting step in your career. To be successful in this role you will have to be an entrepreneurial spirit and making things happen will be your main drive! You'll be joining an to join an agency where you'd make your mark and with a team of passionate Go-To-Market marketers.
- Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Specialist.
- 2-3 years' experience in marketing in a digital focused role.
- Agency-side experience is preferred, but someone in a client-side role in the technology also be considered.
- Wireframing skills is preferred but not a deal breaker.
- It will a bonus if you speak another European language.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £38,000 depending on experience and excellent career progression.
Quote job ref: 13817538