Programmatic Yield Executive
As a Programmatic Yield Executive you will be managing all Company's UK programmatic tech partners to boost yield and hit team revenue targets. This will require working closely with partners including but not limited to SSPs, DSPs, Rich Media Vendors, DMPs and Verification Platforms. You will also monitor PMPs to help company's Programmatic Account Managers and agency trading partners to achieve their delivery goals across video, display and mobile portfolios.
My client is a leading digital sports media group. The dedicated team of super talented marketers is connecting the world of sport by producing the quickest, most detailed and most engaging content, and managing a network of media brands with a significant global scale.
- Manage UK programmatic demand sources across display, mobile and video inventory to optimise yield and drive revenue.
- Work with Programmatic Account Managers and their trading desk contacts to ensure Private Marketplaces and Programmatic Guaranteed orders deliver efficiently.
- Manage SSPs and Company's products within them to promote the portfolio effectively.
- Work with the Head of Programmatic to deliver new projects and products to drive incremental revenue.
- Track spend across all partners to help Head of Programmatic forecast accurately.
- Provide finance teams with relevant reports and update CRM system.
- Utilise Company's DMP (Lotame) to track behaviours, provide audience insights and produce segments to be sold in at high yield.
About The Successful Digital Marketing Specialist
This role is ideal for anyone with an analytical mind who's looking to take their next step in digital media and gain exposure to all sides of the programmatic landscape.
- Self-starter with a drive to deliver revenue.
- An analytical mindset and ability to interpret data to recommend and implement optimal setup.
- Desire to develop a career in programmatic media.
- Understanding of the video and display programmatic landscapes.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in the digital media industry at a Publisher, SSP, DSP, tech vendor or trading desk.
- Understanding of key market trends such as viewability, brand safety.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with other internal teams e.g. Ad Ops, Account Management, Global.
- Interest (preferably, understanding) of the sports and entertainment sectors
What's on Offer
The Programmatic Yield Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience and excellent career progression.
Quote job ref: 13817888