£20,000 - £25,000
About the Graphic Designer Role
I am working with a fantastic charity organisation based in West Yorkshire who has ambitious plans to grow their presence in over 30 countries. The Graphic Designer will sit within the Marketing team and report into the Director of Marketing Communications. You will work closely with the Artworker to create visually appealing content across print materials and online platforms.
This role would suit an experienced designer who is seeking a new challenge and would relish in the rewards of helping such a good cause. Easily commutable from Leeds, Halifax, Huddersfield, Harrogate and York.
- Conceptualise new marketing material projects and developing interactive design
- Developing design briefs that suit the organisations purpose
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Present the design to relevant managers and incorporate any feedback
- Experience in Adobe Suite
If you would like to find out more then please get in touch to Nicola Stelfox at Better Placed on 0161 238 6700 or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly