Works as a multimedia designer, creating both online and offline marketing content assets to deliver best in class multichannel marketing campaigns.
Market leading online provider of engineered products to the global b2b sector.
Works as a multimedia designer, creating both online and offline marketing content assets to deliver best in class multichannel marketing campaigns. Collaborates with digital development and user experience (UX) to design online content and messaging that works within a global framework and templates.
Utilise the content management system to publish all content to the web. Work with the creative experts to translate creative concepts into end products and collaborate with campaign owners to deliver to brief while providing input and expertise to maximise impact, branding and key performance indicators.
Collaborate across the full creative services team to ensure a 'fit for purpose' delivery of high quality projects including; creative experts where necessary for creative concepts and input into activity; proofing specialists for quality assurance; and brand and content specialists to ensure a consistent global brand identity and ensure activities in market pass strict brand, functional and content guidelines.
Publish content created for the SEO performance of web site e.g. descriptors on category pages.
- Demonstrable experience in an agency or in-house publishing environment, which includes a considerable amount of online and offline design experience
- Experience of web publishing
- Full working knowledge and proven use of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS.
- Good organisational and planning skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to deliver multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Minimum formal qualification: BTEC National Diploma in Graphic Design
- Good interpersonal and communication skills across countries, cultures and languages
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Full working knowledge and proven use of the Apple Mac platform
- Working knowledge of enterprise Content Management Systems
- Experience of implementing standards of coding.
- Understanding of Visual Design Patterns and concepts
Competitive salary and package