A leading UK Children's arts and crafts retailer is looking for CRM Manager to join their digital marketing team, based in Essex. You will be responsible for driving a profitable CRM strategy, delivered through insightful segmentation, campaign planning, conducting robust testing plans and results analysis.
Key Responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- Insightful segmentation of customer data
- Direct Marketing including project managing catalogue activity
- Remarketing and website personalisation through utilisation of customer data
- Email and SMS marketing, including writing engaging copy
Desired skills and experience of the CRM Manager:
- Proven track record in a CRM role, ideally in retail
- Strong experience in a direct or online marketing environment
- Deep understanding on direct marketing and segmentation
- Strong background in developing re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Experience of database targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis
- Confidence with Google Analytics, remarketing, personalisation, content scheduling & email marketing platforms
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Access