Content Writer | Content Editor | Social Housing | London | £30,000 - £33,000
Content Writer / Editor
RedCat Digital is currently partnering with a leading social housing company based in London. They are currently looking for a Content Writer / Content Editor to support the Digital Content Strategist in developing the digital communication strategy. Primarily the role will be responsible for creating and curating engaging content across both the digital and print consumer properties. This is currently a 50 / 50 split but will lead more towards digital in the future.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the Digital Content Strategist in developing and delivering relevant, informative and helpful communications for my client's customers
- Be responsible for creating great content for my client's customers and advising colleagues how to provide impactful, relevant communications always using the right channel at the right time
- Support the Digital Content Strategist in researching customer needs and translate these into engaging and dynamic multimedia communication campaigns and materials for the customers
- Write for printed materials as well as the digital content and make a substantial contribution to the print and digital customer magazines to ensure they remain relevant and engaging for all customers
- To support the delivery of my client's digital communications strategies, helping to ensure that their identity and brand are used professionally and effectively across the internet. Including the main website, sub-sites and third party websites.
We are seeking a friendly proactive individual that can work with the Digital Content Strategist to help deliver engaging relevant content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - from features to news
- A great eye for a story and developed understanding on how to present information across all channels
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, including the ability to guide and influence more senior colleagues on communications matters
- Experience with CMS
- Working knowledge of SEO and increasing website traffic
- Experience of writing content across a variety of channels, including social media, website, email, print and e-magazines.
To apply for this role please send your CV to me, Neil Rogers, Head of Content and Editorial Recruitment
Apply for Content Writer | Content Editor | Social Housing | London | £30,000 - £33,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly