Digital Deputy Editor | Fashion | London | 1 year FTC | £28,000
Digital Deputy Fashion Editor
RedCat Digital are currently partnering with a leading media owner based in Central London. They currently require a Digital Deputy Fashion / Style Deputy Editor to join their team on a 1-year fix term contract. You will be working on an exciting project with a leading fashion organisation. The right candidate will have a background in editing and reporting and extensive knowledge of digital publishing, along with a creative mindset to help develop the brand and support the growth strategy.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Acting as the Style / Fashion Editors right-hand person
- Support the Editor with the growth strategy for the project and help develop the brand
- Editing freelance contributors work
- Devising creative innovative ideas to best display the content (Facebook Live, Video etc)
- Attending industry events reporting live where necessary
My client is seeking an experienced, confident digital journalist with a strong background in menswear, womenswear and beauty.
- Strong background in menswear, womenswear and beauty.
- Experience in editing and reporting
- Extensive knowledge of digital publishing, along with a creative mindset
- Strong industry contact
- Confident spearheading projects
- Excellent understanding of social media and video
- Any on-camera experience would also be preferable
To apply for this role please send me, Neil Rogers, Head of Content & Editorial Recruitment.
Apply for Digital Deputy Editor | Fashion | London | 1 year FTC | £28,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly