PPC Manager / PPC Director; Liverpool
PPC Manager, Liverpool
A leading agency in Liverpool are looking for a PPC Manager / PPC Director to take the lead for their PPC function. For someone looking for the next step in their career its a fantastic opportunity to take on a small team and help drive its growth, with the support of a great management team. You'll be joining a business that offer a friendly work environment and impressive client base (including several major Retailers), with excellent prospects for personal development.
Specifically the PPC Manager / PPC Director will take responsibility for:
- Devising effective PPC strategies for clients and implementing them for clients.
- Reporting back to clients regularly on results and new ideas.
- Involvement in new business pitches, presenting PPC strategies to clients.
- Management of a PPC Executive and development of a team as the department grows.
- Keeping aware of developments in the industry and their impact on clients.
Applicants for the PPC Manager / PPC Director role should have experience of devising PPC strategies across Google AdWords, Bing and Social Media channels. Experience of working with Retail clients would be an advantage but is not essential
They are looking for someone with proficient technical skills who has the ability to build relationships with clients. You'll be given the opportunity to build and develop a team so the drive to grow a division is required.
It's an exciting opportunity to really progress your career so for more information on the PPC Manager / PPC Director role, forward your CV ASAP!