We are looking for a CRM Analyst to join a very large luxury retail company based in Chatham.
The CRM Analyst will look at the customer database and recommend on how best to grow revenue and profit from the existing base and provide insight for future campaigns. Working closely with the Senior CRM Manager and marketing team to produce Metrics to increase company return from targeted audiences.
Summary of Key Activities:
- Look after development and production of customer insight reports from start to finish (for the Ecommerce/ CRM team right through to Board level). This includes making actionable recommendations on our customer segmentation, which will drive profitable growth.
- To be the first point of contact on database queries (e.g. data feeds / integrity / housekeeping etc), both internally within AS and with our database supplier (3rd party). You will be the champion of customer insight inter-departmentally and manage key stakeholder relationships, to ensure we remain customer-centric.
- Identify areas of improvements in campaigns and providing recommendations on how amendments would increase ROI
- Modelling our existing database to make recommendations on how to acquire, welcome and retain new look-a-like valuable customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Data/CRM Analytics for Marketing
- Minimum 3 years' experience undertaking modelling and analytics with SQL and CRM integrated modelling databases (Apteco Fast Stats would be an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in using multiple data sets both on and offline