Digital Marketing Manager
A leading FMCG brand are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a newly formed Digital team, to help lead the development and execution of the digital strategy for a new exciting product.
The successful candidate will drive growth, customer experience, loyalty and profitability through the use of digital activity. They will be responsible for tailoring and executing the digital plans and measuring the results for insight.
Digital Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Lead the development and execution of the digital strategy for the new product
- Execute the market-specific strategy to enhance customer experience, so in turn increase adoption and conversion
- Implement and improve marketing activities across SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Content and CMS systems
- Manage, monitor and test digital activities for continuous improvements using Google Analytics and Sprinklr for Social Media Management
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensure that all digital activities are properly communicated, planned and executed
Digital Marketing Manager Key Experience/Skills
- Extensive experience in the Digital Marketing across the full Digital Mix (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Content)
- Analytical and data-driven approach to gather actionable insight for improvement of campaigns
- A creative and outside-the-box thinking mindset
- A passion for digital/tech with an interest in keeping up to date with technological developments