Digital Marketing Executive
5 days left
- Temporary / Contract / Project
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a London based membership body.
As the digital marketing executive you will help to lead the development and execution of the digital strategy for the company's latest project. Drive growth, customer experience, loyalty and profitability through the use of digital methods and tools. You will be ccountable for tailoring, integrating and executing digital plans, measuring results and supporting the build of local digital capability.
- Help to execute the market-specific strategy for the company that enhances customer experience to increase adoption and conversion.
- Using digital knowledge of the digital marketing mix to help implement and improve marketing activities- including (but not limited to) SEO, PPC, social media, email, content and CMS systems. Experience of using tools to help implement, manage, monitor and test digital activities for continuous improvements, such as Google Analytics and social media management tools.
- Build good collaborative relationships with internal teams and agencies, a proactive approach to ensure consistent and timely deliveries of projects and reports.
- Proactively brings ideas for projects and campaigns.
- 1-3 years of experience in the digital marketing sector
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Able to identify trends and new opportunities in the digital marketing space and keeps up to date with technological developments.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly