SEO Manager, Manchester
SEO Manager: Manchester
We're looking for an SEO Manager who wants to develop and grow a team, working for an ambitious independent agency in Manchester.
This agency have been established for eight years and recently secured an investment to support further growth. Run by two Director's who appreciate the importance of investing in people, they've created a great working environment where people can really progress their careers.
Their SEO function works with a number of clients, with budgets ranging from £500 - £8K per month. They're keen to grow this and so are investing in an SEO Manager to take responsibility for:
- Support the client services team in developing & executing Organic Search/SEO strategies for clients to improve performance and online presence
- Utilise a range of SEO tools to identify and implement findings, regularly monitoring and improving website performance
- On-site Technical SEO including keyword research, technical audits, improving site speed, micro formatting and localisation
- On-page/content including on-page audits, meta data audits and revisions, site copy additions, audit revisions, content reviews and site structure reviews
- Off-site/external outreach including back-link analysis and cleansing, competitor analysis, link building, bloggers relationships for outreach campaigns and link acquisition
- Utilise social media effectively to maximise content outreach exposure
As the department grows so will the role, with it envisaged that the SEO Manager will become a key member of the agencies management team!
You'll be given plenty of autonomy and the scope to develop the role as the agency grows so they're looking for someone with a strong SEO background who can hit the ground running. Experience within a reputable Digital agency is essential working with a range of Digital Marketing tools. For more information on this SEO Manager role in Manchester, forward your CV ASAP