6 days left
We are looking for a Campaign Planner to join a very well know Gaming and Betting company based in Shoreditch.
You will be working alongside the Performance Manager to plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to target new or existing customer on upcoming promotions.
The right Candidate will be highly numerical and analytical, with the ability to take a data driven approach to all key business decisions. A strong understanding of the eCommerce business models would be a plus
- Working with central Business Intelligence to analyse the impact of the campaigns and form plans to test and optimize future campaigns
- Sharing learning's and developing strong working relationships with other Gaming P&Ls
- Ensuring marketing is delivered against agreed tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Studying customer research and feedback to fully understand customer motivations ensure customer plans are meeting the customer's needs by segment
- Work alongside product teams to feed in business requirements to drive product improvements
- Working closely with various CRM teams to drive optimal customer contact strategy
- Becoming an industry expert through constant competitor monitoring
Occasional travel will be required but is not often. (London, Leeds, Gibraltar, Tel Aviv)
At least 2 years work experience in eCommerce, preferably the online gambling sector
Apply for Campaign Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly