Website Services Manager
A large, well known service led business based in Birmingham are looking to recruit a Website Services Manager to join their business on a 12 month contract initially.
Our client are currently going through many digital developments and are therefore seeking a Website Services Manager to join their team to support the management of their websites.
The Website Services Manager role would involve:
- Managing and overseeing the websites day to day; including the development and implementation of online content to support business needs, and ensuring all content is up to date and compliant within brand and regulatory guidelines
- Outlining, defining and agreeing all website SLA performance
- Designing and implementing a framework for all website content providers and ensuring 3rd party agencies to ensure all SLA's are met
- Managing the relationships for website providers
- Management of the website budget
- Managing and maintaining the online brand
- Ensuring all web pages operate correctly
- Engaging internally with business functions to maintain web content
- Designing strategies for website communications
- Managing the implementation of the online strategy
- Making recommendations for enhancements to optimise customer journeys and customer experience
In order to be considered for the Website Services Manager role, you must have:
- Website management experience and working knowledge of web tools
- CIM diploma or equivalent marketing qualifications
- Content Management System experience
- The ability to understand and analyse website MI using Google Analytics
- A can do attitude and the ability to solve problems and recommend solutions
- Experience of working within a regulated environment would be desirable
The Website Services Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a well known, established service led business.
The business are also offering a desirable salary and bonus.