Digital Marketing Exec
An exciting opportunity has arise for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a London based membership body.
Reposting into the Head of Marketing and Communications, the digital content executive will be responsible for ensuring the company is positioned in the very best light to the investment industry. This is an active role that would provide a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career in digital marketing/communications.
- To support the Communications and Marketing team through the development and implementation of a company's communications strategy across all media, including press, digital, social media and publications
- Draft copy, create images and manage scheduling of posts for daily content
- Assist Marketing Manager with creating and sending targeted email campaigns to key target audience segments via Adestra
- Measure and analyse performance of all social media posts and email campaigns and optimise the strategies accordingly
- Ensure best practice is applied to digital communications at all times and find innovative ways to increase engagement across existing channels
- Monitor KPIs from all relevant analytics (GA, Sitecore, Hootsuite)
- Support with administrative duties relevant to the role as required.
- Championing website performance through analytics to evaluate performance and prioritise enhancements, content plans and feed into the overarching communications strategy
- Developing interactive content and collateral to be used in external presentations
- Managing, reporting and getting the optimum use from member data from the Content Management System and other sources.
- Well-rounded marketing and communications experience in digital - strategic planning, website management, brand stewardship, digital advertising, social media, budget management, reporting and analytics
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ideally experience of working with customer/client data and CRM solutions and confident with data using Excel
- Excellent planning skills
- Solid understanding of website information architecture and digital customer user experience methodologies
- Solid experience of Content Management Systems (Sitecore & Wordpress)
- Clear understanding of social media strategies including operational integration and socially media savvy, particularly with Twitter and LinkedIn via Hootsuite with the ability to use social media analytics tools and email marketing platforms
- Organised and a great multi-tasker