Digital Marketing Manager
I am working for a leading global financial services company which provides customers with exceptional access to financial products that enrich lives and build business success.
The business are looking to hire a commercial Digital Marketing Manager into the business to focus on performance marketing and acquisition.
The business are a financial services buisness who offer a range of different financial products to meed the needs of different customers and businesses.
They are an award winning company with accolades including one of the "most valuable brands in the world" and one of the "most admired companies worldwide".
They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager into their London Headquarters.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Providing campaign and thought leadership in all elements of the PPC strategy across international markets
- Maintaining scorecard KPIs to ensure that the PPC activity is optimized to generate maximum net income
- Leading the evolution of our data strategy by further developing partnerships with key third parties
- Managing a team of PPC Executives who are delivering PPC campaigns for several markets
- Maintaining a robust communications programme with the international markets
- Critically engage with markets, search engines, the Search Analytics team and other partners to create and execute against a PPC marketing plan aiming at delivering maximum net income and adhering to best practices
- Present strategies and plans to senior stakeholders in the markets and other central teams
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the programme and maintain competitive advantage
- Working cross functionally with other online marketing verticals
Who we are looking for:
- A senior digital leader with a passion for digital marketing and strong track record with online acquisition experience
- Strong working knowledge of PPC and related technology e.g. Marin Software
- A self-starter who owns their business, is able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience of agency management and managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
- Strong team manager and ability to be both hands-on with PPC campaigns and strategic Desirable
- Experience working across international markets
- Fluency in one or more language in addition to English
- Experience of managing large budgets in a target driven environment
Up to £52,000 plus benefits.