Head of Digital
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Digital for a London based global Fintech Company to provide leadership and direction across the full digital mix.
As the Head of Digital you will lead a very talented digital team to cover UX/UI, design, front-end development, copywriting, search, email and analytics. The successful person will create and own the digital strategy with full responsibility of the budget. The ideal candidate will come from an insurance, fintech, travel, gaming, real estate or lead generation background.
- Create a multi-channel digital marketing strategy that fuels customer acquisition and in turn increased ROI
- Successfully operate with a large budget with responsibility for value creation based on revenue and cost-per-acquisition.
- Offer strategic leadership for demand generation for the digital team who work across search, display, paid social, SEO and email channels
- Provide structured regular reporting, tied in with ad-hoc reporting across all channels.
- Provide insightful recommendations to the leadership team based on trends and findings
- Inspire and motivate a diverse team, whilst creating a collaborative work environment
- Communicate complex technical findings into presentations/stories for stakeholders
- A wealth of digital marketing experience with proven management experience
- Must have a background in demand generation with a deep understanding of paid search, paid social, email, display and SEO channels.
- Previous experience managing design processes including UX/UI, front-end development, web metrics and performance analytics
- Strong leadership skills while managing cross-functional teams
- Must have managed large budgets and had profit and loss responsibilities
- Managed external relationships with agencies to a high level
- A results oriented person with strong communications and relationship skills
- Hands-on Doubleclick experience would be beneficial
- Expert with excel
- Hands-on Google Analytics experience