Digital Campaign Manager
A brand with over 25 years of heritage in the UK, they still rank within the top ten most visited websites for online holiday searches in the UK. More than 20 million visitors every year come to search and compare prices for thousands of holiday offers and last year they sent over 300,000 passengers away on holidays around the globe.
Key attributes for the role:
- Offshore stakeholder management, ability to push projects along & meet deadlines.
- Strong commercial awareness & process driven mindset
- Keen eye for detail on website design & direct response driven background.
- Excellent website performance & technical expertise
- Ability to manage projects from end to end of campaign delivery
- Strong personality to manage designer capacity for the brand
- Understanding of performance marketing & brand effect
Initially this role will be based on a 3 - 6 month temporary contract with potential of permanent offer for the right person. However if you are simply looking for a contract position we welcome your application.
Apply for Digital Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly