As a brand they pride themselves on being the leader within the industry, always looking to develop and innovate in accordance with the needs of customers. The design role is responsible for putting together the graphics, design and layout of the learning materials and the position requires the ability to design and assist with the development of company materials.
The largest logistics specialist trainer and instructor training provider within the UK.
The Company strives to deliver bespoke and accredited courses to the highest possible standard. Delivering a wide range of programmes including apprenticeships, providing people with key skills needed to succeed and Employment Solutions to assist individuals back into the workplace.
An extensive range of clients, ranging from government departments and local authorities to some of the largest blue chip companies.
- Work as part of the learning and innovation team to develop relevant learning materials
- Create, modify and finalise the layout, design and pagination of learning materials within brand guidelines
- Utilise Graphic Design Programmes such as; InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create Eye-catching materials, brochures, paper based and e-learning
- Work with management to process and product development strategies
- Manage client proposals from type setting to design, print and production
- Work with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to style, format, print and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product collateral
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements
- Liaising with external printers to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent IT Skills - design and photo-editing software
- Creativity and Innovation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Understanding of latest trends
- A degree in graphic design is advantageous
- Work experience and a portfolio of work is needed
- Desired experience of Quark xpress, Indesign, Illustrator and photo-editing software