Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive for Luxury Hotel Company
Launched in 1996, Pineapple is well-known and respected as the pioneer of outsourced sales and marketing management for luxury hotels and offers a full range of marketing services and sales representation.
We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive with the opportunity to work across a number of prestigious hotel accounts. Working with independent hoteliers gives the opportunity to really influence clients’ brands and revenue.
The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing specialist with an interest in the luxury travel industry. The role covers all aspects of digital marketing including paid search advertising, remarketing, social media, content creation, SEO, email and website development and analysis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for digital marketing with excellent technical skills and a keen interest in digital industry trends
- At least two years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of CMS systems, Google Analytics, email marketing, paid search, social media marketing and SEO
- Strong copywriting skills and a high attention to detail
- Adobe Photoshop and basic HTML programming an advantage
- A good degree and a digital marketing qualification is preferred
- Smartly presented and comfortable liaising with clients and partners in the luxury sector
What you'll get in return:
Salary from £24,000 per annum depending on experience and the opportunity to make your mark on a well-established account by undertaking this role. You will work with a strong team of marketers in a central London location on a series of aspirational properties.
Working hours are from 8.30am to 5.30pm or 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with an early finish Friday once a month.
20 days’ holiday a year + Bank Holidays, plus an additional day of holiday for each year of employment up to a maximum of 5 additional days.
Please send your CV and covering letter via the Apply button to firstname.lastname@example.org