Junior/Assistant Project Manager
Overview of role:
My client is a leading agency looking for a Junior Project manager to join their team. If you've got experience as a assistant PM or project coordinator and have a passion for the advertising industry, this could be the role for you!
All our departments come up with brilliant ideas for our clients. It is up to our Project Managers to come up with innovative ways to deliver these projects whilst applying the same amount of rigor when it comes to process.
Essentially they’re responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all types of projects within the agency. They’re problem solvers that define the project scope, deliver project documentation, develop estimates and project plans and ensure smooth execution for their clients.
This Junior Project Manager role sits within a new team being set up in our agency to service a large and exciting new Telco client. This is a Direct Marketing account, the core campaign activities predominantly being direct mail, email and SMS, though there may be opportunity to explore other channels on a project by project basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process of multiple small client projects (project value up to £100K
- Working experience with conducting thorough scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects.
- Experience in carrying out risk assessment
- Able to set up, structure and deliver a suite of pages to support client campaign activity.
- Supporting the Project Manager in senior client meetings and assisting in developing new business opportunities.
- Ability to plan, prepare, manage and run meetings successfully. Asserting appropriate levels of control in all circumstances and ensuring meeting objectives are met and documented as required.
- Ability to apply rigorous PM fundamentals within an agile environment.
- Direct marketing experience, with a basic understanding of data processes and print & email production, is desirable. CRM experience and/or Telco experience is preferable.