A fantastic opportunity has arisen, to be a part of one of the worlds fastest growing on-demand companies. As a CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering the CRM Marketing campaigns while ensuring the CRM is providing an effective sales funnel. This is the first CRM role in the UK and adds to their Global CRM team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering multi-channel CRM campaigns
- Optimising campaigns
- Segmenting of the CRM to enable tailored marketing messages to customers
- Improving upon the existing CRM platform structure
- Customer journey mapping
- Improving customer LTV strategies
In order to succeed in this role you will have:
- A number of years' experience in CRM
- Experience in both direct and digital marketing
- Experience in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of CRM and analytics
This is a really exciting role for someone who is looking to develop their career in CRM and take complete ownership for a well-known brand's CRM. It will give you the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility but also has the guidance available from the Global CRM team when needed.
You can apply directly by emailing your CV to email@example.com