Director of E-Commerce and Marketing
We understand the importance Marketing and E-Commerce strategies have on the success of a business. Join us in a newly created role which will shape and lead the Marketing and E-Commerce strategy at Europe’s largest regional airline.
Our Sales and Marketing department is in a new and exciting phase. Following a recent restructure of the department, an opportunity has arisen for a Director of E-Commerce and Marketing.
Currently reporting to the CEO, the Director of E-Commerce and Marketing will take the strategic lead for the department, working to build long-term and valuable relationships with Flybe customers. With responsibility for overseeing a critical and complex department within the Company, we require a commercially focussed leader with the stature and personality to engage and inspire a diverse team.
- Deliver business performance through development of the E-Commerce and Marketing strategy and overall Marketing plan
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and successfully implement the Company’s new digital platforms
- Optimise all digital Marketing activity through relevant technology and ensure the Company’s digital strategy is progressive, sustainable and provides a strong platform for the business’ growth
- Lead and develop teams to be able to sell the benefits of Flybe products and services to our customers and potential customers
- Overall responsibility for partnerships with third parties, including airports and tourist boards, to secure Marketing campaigns, opportunities and funding, ensuring relevant teams are meeting the required targets
- Manage relationships with external agencies to ensure that our on-line and off-line presence meets the business needs
- Own the Flybe brand image
- Oversee the management of the loyalty programme and customer database
- Develop KPIs to analyse, monitor and report upon sales/promotional performance
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable track record at a leadership level with blue chip, market leading organisations in the travel, leisure, retail or other tangential sectors
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle
- Deep understanding of customer insights in all contexts with corporate, leisure and TMCs
- Proven track record in E-Commerce and digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of CRM and CMS environment
- Degree educated
- Commercially focussed, analytical, results-orientated and resilient
- Numerical and analytical, able to analyse and think through the impact of business decisions, considering the risk/return
- Airline/travel experience desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Director or a Head of E-Commerce and Marketing, who is looking for the next step in their career.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.