Digital Marketing Data Scientist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Interim Digital Marketing Data Scientist to join a global ecommerce brand.
As the Digital Marketing Data Scientist, you will be responsible for supporting the brands Global Digital Marketing team through analytics perspective. The digital marketing activities include Paid Search, Re-Targeting, Paid Social and Mobile Marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Building a marketing attribution model
- Guide the consumer life time value measurements to unearth long-term value of users.
- Leading the cross-device tracking implementation in order to better understand multi-device users.
You will need to have:
- Previous work experience in Marketing Data Science/Analytics and thorough understanding of marketing attribution models.
- Good understanding of SQL
- Strong end to end analytical problem solving skills
- A fine balance of business understanding and technical skill
- Advance statistics skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to well work well in fast passed environment
- BS, MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline or the equivalent.
- Self starter attitude
- Previous experience in Consumer Life Time Models
- Knowledge of a data programming language