Social Media Sports Editor – London - £24,000 - 1 Year FTC
Social Media Sports Editor
About the role:
Social Media Sports Editor required for a leading media owner based in Central London. As Social Media Editor you will manage the social media channels for the UK sports team with a primary focus on Facebook and Twitter. You will be responsible for sub-editing, posting, scheduling and sharing original and premium partner content of social media. You will be creatively minded, with a strong eye for trending content, and a good grasp of social media analytics.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the Sports Facebook page, editing, scheduling and publishing posts, ensuring the page stays active when the users are
- Shaping and informing social media strategy across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr
- Moderating comments, adhering to the client's brand values and maintaining a singular voice across all channels
- Creating interesting original content specifically for the social media channels
- Monitoring social media and on-site analytics in order to help inform editorial strategy
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- A genuine passion for sport
- Experience of CMS and Social Media Platforms
- Competent Photoshop skills
- A proven copywriter and subeditor
- Knowledge of social media analytics and publishing tools is preferable
About the company:
My client is a leading media owner based in Central London. They offer great perks like free lunch and unlimited drinks throughout the day! The team are fun and friendly and exceptional at what they do.
To apply for this Social Media Sports Editor role please email me, Neil Rogers, Head of Content & Editorial a copy of your CV.