Digital Marketing Manager
A leading global Financial Services brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their global digital media team based in London. This is a really important role to the business as they're looking for someone who will be the digital expert.
As the Digital Media Manager you will plan, strategise and manage all aspects of performance media campaigns. This will include agency management, media negotiation, campaign planning, tracking, optimisation and reporting across all digital and performance media.
This is a great opportunity to work across multiple regions, given the global nature of the role. You will be highly visible to the senior leadership team, so it will be likely for you to progress quickly.
- Develop a digital media strategy that will meet the business objectives and enhances the brand
- Lead on going agency relationships
- Assist to develop fully integrated campaigns and digital/performance media campaigns across Display, Social, PPC, email and video
- Manage the digital media strategies to drive the acquisition of clients
- Deliver digital media reports detailing the month's activity and performance against KPIs.
- Experience of managing digital and performance media campaigns; in an ecommerce or digital B2C environment
- A strong understanding of how to build targeted digital campaigns
- Preferably worked in both agency and client side
- Experience of using Ad Servers (Doubleclick or other ops tools)
- Demonstrable understanding in cross channel measurement, tracking and attribution Excellent negotiation skills and strong relationship building skills
- Experience working in a regulated environment desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to tight deadlines