Campaign Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join a London based Global Ecommerce brand. Up to £260/day!
As the Campaign Marketing Manager you will be responsible for delivering world-class digital marketing campaigns for a specific project.
- Manage the company's Retail Promotions programme for the UK market
- Brief and manage deliverables from creative agencies
- Create all owned [onsite, app, mweb, email] and paid marketing assets [display, affiliates, social]
- Develop creative based on consumer insight and fitting with brand guidelines
- Collaborate with in-country business teams to understand business strategy, the target customer, and the competitive landscape. Translate this into a quarterly digital marketing plan that delivers business targets
- Build a bottom-up traffic plan and optimize campaign visibility on a weekly basis
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance to improve efficiency. Support analytics team with report development
- Cross-country collaboration
- Experience in email and online marketing, proven by previous role at e-commerce player, electronics brand or online marketing agency.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent and creative problem solver
- Strong in cooperation and coordinating multiple stakeholders within a broad set of different projects
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Flexible and pragmatic during times of change
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Background in online retail/ Ecommerce helpful, but not critical