Marketing Product Analyst (German Speaking)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Analyst to join a London based Global Ecommerce brand. Up to £150/Day
This company is searching for a bright, adaptable, and passionate product analyst to join its backend metadata classification team to support a global initiative.
The Classification specialist/Product Analyst is in charge of running different types of research initiatives and projects centred around defining metadata. Work in a global group focused on standardising the language of the company's multilingual metadata backend for key descriptors. The Classification specialist will receive, prioritise and implement change requests to the classification structure. Work with local business units to communicate changes and mitigate change management risk.
- Research specific categories/products to identify standard and non-standard way of defining products.
- Liaising with global counterparts to collaborate on designs.
- Defining and documenting standards and alignment across metadata of descriptor aspects globally.
- Working with global counterparts to co-ordinate the implementation of designs and definitions.
- Working with Classification Managers to maintain the category change roadmap.
- Understand selling flows and how data collected there translates to frontend user experiences.
- Identify, develop and implement routines for ongoing data quality assurance.
- Localising metadata for the Metropolitan German market.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Open to all degree backgrounds, but strong numeracy skills necessary.
- 2-3 years' business experience preferred - willing to consider graduates.
- Ability to localise into German language
- Multilingual a big plus, especially Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Flemish, with bonus points for fluency.
- Analytical, organised and highly detail oriented
Display efficient, data-based decision making
Proficiency in MS Office suite (specifically Excel)
Knowledge of cloud based work services such as G Suite and Office 365