Digital Marketing Manager
3 days left
I am looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the team at a global hardware company based in West London.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will be focusing on Acquisition and Lead Generation for the company with a focus on, Email Marketing, Social Media, Adword and PPC campaigns.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting with international Ad-words and Bing campaigns.
- Creating and testing new Search & Display material, testing new bid strategies and looking at other expansion opportunities.
- Improving the company's website content including both written and visual material.
- Writing new copy, editing existing copy, translating copy with the help of in-house translators, creating new imagery with our Graphics Team and creating and executing various onsite multivariate tests.
- Managing the Email Marketing campaigns which will involve copy and image creation
- Managing Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
Digital Marketing Manager Skills/Experience:
- Hands-on experience working with Adwords and managing PPC campaigns
- Hands -on Website Content/CMS experience
- Experience managing email campaigns and producing content for emails
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Be self-sufficient to manage their own workload whilst also being proactive to suggest campaign ideas
- Experience working within the B2B sector ideally across international campaigns
- A second language is also highly desirable
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly