Global Marketing Automation Specialist
7 days left
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Automation specialist to join the marketing team at a Global Life Sciences Company.
Working in the Microbiology division you will support the eMarketing Manager, contributing to the email marketing campaign strategy.
Marketing Automation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with marketing teams to create and execute marketing automation campaigns that support their marketing objectives.
- Build new and update existing marketing automation programs in Eloqua, including, but not limited to, program design, email creation, landing page creation, configuration, testing, deployment and analysis.
- Ensure appropriate review and approval of Eloqua campaign assets prior to launch.
- Maintain Eloqua campaign calendar.
- Act as primary Eloqua administrator and maintain data quality in the database, and support alignment with CRM system.
- Build and maintain HTML templates for emails, landing pages and forms.
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Coordinate with other eMarketing colleagues to ensure integration with web content and analytical tracking.
Marketing Automation Specialist Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital marketing or related discipline preferred
- Experience using Eloqua at an administrator level including data management
- Experience of developing automated campaigns and content to drive engagement
- CRM experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- High attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Excellent written English
- Responsive team player
Apply for Global Marketing Automation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly