Head of Digital
We are one of the UKs fastest growing green energy companies supplying 100% renewable electricity and green gas to domestic and business customers. Our sustainable and ethical approach to how we do business, combined with our award winning customer service, gives us high levels of customer and employee engagement.
We set up and own the UK’s first commercial wind farm and have expanded our energy generation capacity with a portfolio of our own wind and solar farms. The company was founded in 1999, is listed on AIM and now employs over 300 people in the historic market town of Chippenham, Wiltshire.
About the role
As Head of Digital, you will be responsible for delivering the Good Energy digital strategy. You will have the opportunity to shape the way we do business, from the way we serve our customers, acquire new ones to how we bring our renewable and ethical values to life. Managing a small, but talented team you will own the digital roadmap that will take Good Energy from 200,000 customers to over 1 million by 2020. Other key duties and accountabilities of the role will include;
- You will be tasked with growing the active customer base and will be leading and managing trading activities that open up the digital channel and deliver against KPIs.
- Leading the function, introducing new ways of working and a digital first approach across the business. This will involve significant focus on developing performance: through strong communication, effective objective setting, performance feedback and coaching.
- Reviewing, shaping and delivering the digital roadmap to deliver best in class customer experience and supporting a reduction in cost to serve.
- Identifying significant opportunities to amplify our brand and get our message out there to raise awareness in order to create significant growth over the next 5 years.
- Collaborating with the brand, proposition, customer experience and compliance teams to drive engagement and adoption of digital.
With a significant amount of Digital Marketing experience and demonstrable evidence of delivering customer growth and digital transformation, you will have the passion to inspire others with the experience and know how to deliver change at pace.
You will have a proactive approach, highly commercial and possess the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels of the business, from our customer facing teams through to senior management. You will be highly analytical, results driven and have an understanding of pricing, margins, cost per acquisition, cost to serve and life time value.
We value taking a pioneering approach, listening to our customers, and doing everything we do, well. At work, we like to be friendly, transparent and respectful of each other – with room for a little humour too. We look for people whose personal values and behaviours support this.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Given the high volume of applications we have received in recent campaigns we recommend you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will close the role sooner than the date specified below if we are able to fill the position.
Closing date: 23rd June 2017