Our client is a market leading provider of data and intelligence to the financial services community. They are looking to hire a Digital Copywriter into their business in central London. If you are looking to take on a challenge within a growing team and a rewarding business, and have strong content marketing skills, please apply to this role.
The business are a leading provider of data and intelligence to financial services businesses globally. They have a growing and thriving marketing team at the hub of their London offices and they are now looking to hire a Digital Copywriter to get involved in the company's content marketing.
Responsibilities of the Digital Copywriter:
- Primary focus of the job is content development for brand, website, print, inbound and outbound marketing projects.
- Develop copy for a wide range of online and traditional marketing projects: email, website, collateral, adverts, social media etc.
- Support the marketing of differing product offerings including data products, software, and publications.
- Prepare creative and persuasive copy to urge readers to take certain actions (i.e. read a report, sign up for a demo, purchase a product).
- Interact with various departments to learn about the products/services and gain an understanding of how it should be presented to our customer base.
- Create engaging email copy and subject lines, while contributing to the email marketing strategy to improve open and click rates.
- Integrate keywords and phrases into online marketing copy to produce SEO-friendly content.
- Learn our brand voice and run with it while ensuring consistency.
- Understand strategy and incorporate feedback from the team.
- Understand metrics in a way that helps optimise messaging across channels in a clear and measurable way.
- Regularly review marketing copy of published reports and content.
- Writing copy for marketing pages and projects. Producing concise, engaging and persuasive copy and content for social media, the company blog, and all internal and external literature.
- Proofreading, editing and providing feedback on work produced by other members of the team.
- Taking ownership of different sections of the website, blog and social media channels, auditing quality.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with any aspects of her role and any ad hoc duties as required
Who we are looking for:
- A versatile copywriter with 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing or advertising (finance or alternative assets industry experience/knowledge preferred).
- Experience within a similar role demonstrating excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Creativity and ability to recognise and adapt messaging to core customer needs.
- An excellent communicator, both written and spoken with an ability to convey messages to multiple audiences cleanly and effectively.
- Should possess a basic knowledge of email marketing, search engine optimisation, online advertising and social media.
- Must have the ability to manage projects, organise information and deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker who is ready to learn.
- Confident in presenting ideas, solutions and developing client and supplier relationships.
- Comfortable hitting daily deadlines.
- Interest in finance and financial markets.
Up to £35,000 plus bonus that is paid quarterly. Company benefits also included.