Digital Project Manager: Manchester city centre
Digital Project Manager: Manchester city centre, £30 - 40K
Our client is a renowned Digital agency in Manchester with an impressive client roster. They employ an outstanding Creative and Technical team and have built up a great reputation for the quality of their work as a result- this has led to numerous awards over the years as a result.
They're now looking for a Digital Project Manager due to an increase in the volume of Web and Mobile projects they are taking on. These projects are diverse in both their nature and scope, offering plenty of variety for the successful Digital Project Manager. The role will involve:
- Managing Digital projects for the agency from start to finish.
- Meeting with clients at brief stage to understand the brief and keeping them updated on progress throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Coordinating the work of Developers and Designers to ensure all work is completed on time, within budget to a high standard.
- Post project review meetings with clients.
- Various additional duties.
Applicants for the Digital Project Manager role will ideally have experience of working to SCRUM / Agile principles, managing Digital projects within a reputable agency. They will be confident and assured in front of clients and will be able to organise effectively and lead by example.
Its an exciting time to join this agency as they embark on the next stage of their growth. For any Digital Project Manager looking to develop their career within a growing agency, it's a role not to miss out on!