Website Manager - Digital
Reporting to Digital Journey Manager
This is an opportunity to work for an innovative FTSE100 credit card business based in the heart of the city. The business has grown consistently 30% year on year and with exciting plans for the near future they are looking to employ entrepreneurial people who will influence and develop the business.
This is a unique opportunity to develop solutions aimed at optimising customers' experience across own brand d co brand websites. You'll be responsible for developing and managing the customer credit card sales experience to drive efficiency in the digital funnel.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with a genuine passion for all things digital; with previous experience in the management of website content, the build and production of responsive HTML pages/emails, and search engine optimisation.
You will have a solid background in delivering a superior market leading customer experience in an agile environment, along with demonstrating a passion for Digital and continuous improvement. You'll have experience of driving cross-channel sales and championing digital marketing best practice, ideally with specific skills in B2C Digital Marketing.
We are looking for:
- Confidence in challenging and influencing where needed
- First rate analytical skills which will enable you to deliver meaningful, actionable insight
- A commercial awareness, and the ability to face off effectively to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to agile methodologies, general project management tools and digital analytics and testing tools
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for user friendly digital design
- Responsible for owning and improving the digital sales journey across multiple digital touch points for websites.
- Plan and lead the creation of sustainable, compelling customer experiences, providing competitive advantage to help grow income / acquisition numbers (plus improve NPS & customer opinion).
- Lead the improvement of digital sales processes and pipeline management, to deliver uplift in both end-to-end customer experience and sales performance
- Oversee and integrate all sales optimisation work implementing appropriate management techniques to facilitate achievement of all targets
- Manage the delivery of change from inception to post-live.
- Work alongside with multiple teams such as Analytics & Marketing (as well external digital partners) to lead the digital element of any planned marketing campaigns and ensure any changes to product specification are made correctly and on time.
- Drive optimisation, content production and changes to any related pages or application journeys, ensuring value is added to the customer proposition, proved with well thought out tests, prior to rolling out changes to the wider audience (A/B / MVT etc.)
- Work with our Digital Marketing team to ensure SEO performance is improved and that any work undertaken with PPC, display or aggregators and affiliates is aligned and supported.
- Regularly undertake analysis looking for customer pain points and opportunities to improve.
- Ensure FCA/Compliance/Legal guidelines are adhered to, when developing new content, journeys and tools, working closely with the relevant teams for sign off.
- Write design briefs for the relevant IT / Technology teams and agencies for larger technical amendments to on-site journeys, application systems or new components and tools.
- Achieve Sales Conversion, NPS, and Reduce Customer Effort targets.
- Use insight and customer feedback to design digital solutions that improve the customer experience, NPS and reduce complaints.
- Create sustainable, compelling digital customer experiences that deliver competitive advantage to retain our customers