Digital Operations Manager
I'm looking for a Digital Operations Manager for a British financial services firm.
You will have responsibility for the trading and content strategy across all brands. Optimising and delivering the best online customer journey. Maximising on-site conversion. Leading the development, design and ongoing maintenance for the group websites and digital interfaces.
- Responsible for implementing the digital strategy across all websites including all campaign digital activity, software platforms and new site features. Purpose of increasing conversion, brand engagement and an enhanced user experience.
- Accountable for the commercial online strategies that support objectives and provide the best customer experience.
- Develop, analyse and improve the sites across conversion, optimisation and user experience; ensuring that the OSB brand identity and values are adhered to and conversion funnels are optimised.
- Accountable for developing, implementing, optimising and growing the SEO and PPC strategy
- Plan and work within budgets
- Line manage and coach all direct reports including all aspects of performance management
- Develop a detailed knowledge on the internal and external digital environment
- Measure, analyse and report on the performance
- Experience in a digital assets and content management role, developing content and assets (including websites)
- Experience in a line management and management of external agencies
- Good communication skills and a team player
Apply for Digital Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly