Digital Account Manager
A digital account manager with at least two years’ experience managing digital projects as well as print projects, is required to work on a key account based within the on-site agency team in Bracknell.
The client is an innovative global organisation with original roots in manufacturing; however their current portfolio spans an inventory of over 50,000 products across 5 large business units. They produce a diverse range of life-improving products including highly advanced technological components, all with the common aim of enhancing people’s lives.
They have recently created a Business Services Operation for West Europe and the UK that has a focus on digital (Digital Powerhouse). The agency must ensure the collaboration with this new team runs smoothly. As part of the Business Transformation, over the next 6 months, this client is transitioning their websites to FUZE, their CRM system to Salesforce and their internal sites to Sharepoint.
The candidate should have experience maintaining the very highest level of output across a range of digital deliverables including video, as well as experience delivering print collateral as this role will cross over both on and offline.
The role requires the individual to be proactive in their dedication to improvement, with reference to both internal process and brand innovation.
- Fully immersing with the brand, learning and understanding the challenges of the brand and applying the acquired knowledge across every project
- Effective management of account admin, job creation and scheduling of workload using Traffic Live
- Gain a good understanding of the internal digital system
- Maintain and increase knowledge of the increasing scope of 3M’s digital presence and capability by liaising with stakeholders
- Owner of the FUZE website project pipeline, new digital platform for all business groups
- Management of any new digital initiatives from the Digital Powerhouse
- Owner of running finance data for monthly reports.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within the business as a whole.
- Receiving and interpreting briefs from the client, ranging from print projects to larger digital website campaigns, and maintaining a consistently high level of output throughout.
- Protecting the integrity of the creative whilst ensuring all client expectations are consistently met/ exceeded.
- Full ownership for areas of responsibility, working autonomously when required.
- Co-operating with the wider team to ensure resource is planned effectively and in a timely manner.
- Manage the finances for all campaigns across the account, creating cost estimates via TrafficLive and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget.
- Devising accurate timing plans based on resource, the requirements of the brief and the expectations of the client.
- Prepare strong, clear briefs for the design team, ensuring they have everything they require to complete the work.
- Ensure projects are signed off by internal brand guardians and have met quality standards and guidelines before deployment
- Maintain strong relationships with the account team and the client directly. This is a client facing role, based in the client’s office.