CRM Campaign Manager
Fancy working for a company who are constantly moving forward...? Are you passionate about working on different projects from day 1 and incorporating travel into your work routing...?
Our client are looking for a CRM campaign manager to work alongside the Head of Data and Deployment to help understand everything around the brands customers so you can make sure that the right message, goes to the right individual, at the right time across 11 different countries. You will be required to go over to Paris for regular meetings and manage complex workflows across multiple segments. You need to be a process led individual and an expert at setting up newsletter campaigns and automated campaigns in Neolane / Adobe.
- Ensure the broadcast of regular and ad-hoc email, sms and push notification communications via Adobe Campaign (Neolane)
- Supporting all the Business Units with all operational elements of campaign delivery.
- Setup trigger based communications using site, email, purchase and photo data
- Liaising with analytics team and data foundation team so all CRM data requirements are met
- Constantly think about core CRM metrics in all channels, and help identify opportunities to improve any areas of weakness
- Compiling data for the purpose of reporting on CRM campaigns.
- Experience of working with a CRM/Marketing Automation Tool e.g. Unica/ IBM Campaign/Exact Target/Silverpop, Neolane/Adobe Campaign experience desirable
- Experience of building Advance workflows/flowcharts for campaigns and selections
- Experience in using data to highly personalise content
- Previously worked with a large customer database
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work on several projects at the same time and prioritize effectively
- Good general acumen (preferable experience in data-rich analysis-driven organizations)
- Ability to build strong working relationships with peers locally and internationally
- Creative, proactive and eager to learn about Photobox, our users and their behaviours
The successful candidate will receive up to £35,000 plus additional benefits