As SEO Manager you will help increase and improve search engine visibility and drive organic traffic for Mountain Warehouse’s websites on a global scale as well as create the SEO strategy for our sister brand Zakti.
International sales now account for over 25% of the total online business and having seen triple digit YoY sales growth, SEO will play a key role within our continued global success. Our SEO Manager will be responsible for implementing on and off page strategies, with a focus on enhancing Mountain Warehouse’s international SEO performance.
If you have a passion for SEO and want to join an energetic team of Ecommerce professionals in a fast paced environment, this role is for you.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and own the SEO growth strategy for the UK and key global profiles (US, CA, AU)
- Conduct regular keyword research to shape the rollout of new page creation
- Optimising category structures across UK & International profiles
- Work closely with our in house PR team to enhance and capitalise on outreach as well as improve current inbound links
- Using web analytics to make data driven decisions and suggestions that will enhance organic performance
- Working closely with the in house brand team on delivering campaigns and build business cases for larger scale SEO centric projects
We would love to meet someone with
- 4+ years’ experience working in a SEO capacity within B2C
- In depth understanding of SEO elements and factors that impact organic performance
- Experience working agency side for clients with international scope or in house for a company with a substantial international presence, ideally within retail
- Strong analytical skills with experience using Google Analytics and MS Excel
- Fluency in English, additional languages a plus (in particular German or French)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme (eligible after a probationary period)
Zakti is a lifestyle brand for people who want stylish, high quality clothing without paying the earth. Fit, function and comfort are paramount, but our customers are still looking for gear that helps them look great and feel confident.
At the heart of the Zakti brand is a passion for product, with a laid-back approach that shows that we’re advocates of a healthy lifestyle, but not obsessives. We kit our customers out in the best gear for their activity of choice – even if it is coffee with friends, and by cutting out the big brand middle man, our products are an unbeatable price too.
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and website are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
We have well located and well stocked stores where you and your family can get straightforward advice from our knowledgeable, friendly staff. In most of our stores you can even bring your dog in too! Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.