CRM Communications Executive
Our client are looking for a CRM Communications Executive to work with the Head of Brand during an exciting period of growth. Customer engagement and Retention is the focus for this vibrant start up business.
The successful candidate will be creative, a fast learner, and ideally with at least 2 years of CRM marketing experience. They will be adaptable and confident enough to work independently across a variety of channels.
This role will be primarily focused in supporting the wider business with all existing customer communication requirements, owning the end to end comms programme.
- Manage Email/SMS retention campaigns from concept through to execution and post campaign analysis (briefings, copywriting, manage feedback rounds, amends and approvals with compliance, all internal stakeholders, proofing and reviewing copy / creative)
- Owning all customer communications across all owned channels (email, website, blog, SMS, My Account area)
- Copywriting and design of email HTML, campaign timings and send criteria
- Manage all customer comms, working with other business units (Compliance, Collections, Product, Operations) to scope requirements and deliver a best in class experience
- Support the broader brand and CRM function with budget management, KPI monitoring, scheduling meetings, drawing up marketing plans and laydowns of activity
- Knowledge of email tools/ ESP, or equivalent CRM system
- HTML experience
- Confident with data analysis and management on excel or similar tool
- Thrives in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Able to make decisions and manage their projects independently from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including copywriting)
- Confident managing a range of stakeholders for feedback and approval
- Results-driven, able to maximize available resources within limited delivery timescales
- Exceptional attention to detail
The successful candidate will receive up to £30,000 plus an array of benefits