We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join an Aviation company based near Gatwick. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the marketing activities according to the overall marketing plan.
Responsible for the digital performance of all product areas and digital performance of the group companies
Support the marketing team with key campaigns
- Report Return on Investment (ROI) for all online and offline campaigns on a weekly / monthly basis
- Manage marketing mail box as and when required
- Support any data related tasks
- Lead & develop communications including e-campaigns, events, PR, etc
- Digital marketing campaigns such as PPC, SEO, social media, etc.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Help to implement the planning, production and delivery of electronic communications tools, including the website and social media mechanisms
- Manage the development of web forms to help conversion
- Assist Group Marketing Director as and when required as well as manage diary requests
- General marketing activity
You will be work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.