Digital Marketing Manager
A rapidly growing start-up in the Transport sector are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to grow demand through data-driven marketing, experimentation and analytics.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, hard-working self-starter with a passion for analytics and scaling growth. They will play a critical role in identifying the best channels and tools for acquiring and retaining users.
Digital Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Analyse user behaviour and retention curve
- Ensure the right data infrastructure is in place
- Build strong customer insights, by combining qualitative and quantitative methods
- Implement A/B Testing
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels to acquire new users, and determine what drives scalable growth
- Drive user engagement and retention by testing and optimising different channels
Digital Marketing Manager Experience/Skills
- Extensive experience in a performance / digital marketing / growth hacking role
- Understanding of how to design effective experiments through statistical reasoning
- Experience with Data Analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating and visualising data, e.g. MySQL, Excel, R, Tableau
- Fluent in the full spectrum of Digital User Acquisition channels (SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliates, Social, Content)
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment