Digital QA Analyst & Technical Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital QA Analyst & Technical Manager to join a London based Global Investment Firm on a rolling 3-6 moth contract.
The QA Analyst/ Technical Manager will be responsible for providing support on the ongoing tasks related to the company's website maintenance. You will test and validate tickets for bug resolutions or enhancements and assure a good communication with stockholders.
1/ Technical platform management and issue resolution (time spent: 40%)
- Troubleshoot the websites and platforms from end to end.
- Analyse problems and identify the source of the issue / possible solutions and coordinate accordingly.
- Communicate with internal departments and agencies to resolve technical issues.
- Respond to technical enquiries coming from within the business.
- Manage expectations and communicate deadlines, follow up regularly, manage priorities.
- Verify the fixes and coordinate the maintenance production deployments.
- Identify needed improvements to the platforms & write up requirements / specifications.
- Document procedures in a knowledge base, FAQs, etc.
- Educate people internally about the system and its capabilities.2/ Quality Assurance and Implementation of new web functionalities (time spent: 60%)
- Exploratory Testing, User Acceptance Testing of new functionalities, and non-regression testing (multi-device).
- Discovering, reproducing and documenting bugs.
- Quality Assurance of specifications prior to development of new functionalities.
- Overall Quality Assurance of new functionalities post-delivery in each environment.
- Coordination of implementation (copy, translations, dependencies with existing functionalities).
- Participation to sprint planning with development agency.
- Write documentation and procedures for new functionalities for internal use.
- 3 to 5+ years' experience in systems management or digital experience in a fast -paced growth environment (or equivalent)
- Knowledge in HTML, CMS, CRM operation (Salesforce is a plus), SEO, analytics, web forms, site security.
- Somewhere in between a technical role and a customer-facing role (internal stakeholders).
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Easy to onboard new technologies, new processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and/or an interest in Agile methodology.
- Experience and/or an interest in Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in responsive web design.