An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim website administrator to join a London based broadcaster.
You will be responsible for maintaining the company's website, ensuring that it is always accurate and up to date, and acting as a central point for website-related queries.
- Activate client registrations and respond to client queries
- Source, copy-check, and upload content to the website
- Send out planned coverage and other information to client email list
- Liaise with external web developers and server hosts to troubleshoot technical issues
- Manage contact database and account privileges
- Update news events to website and send out client alerts
- Create summaries of editorial output and other information for internal distribution
- Edit and upload photos to AP.org website homepage
- Other digital marketing, campaign and content support as required
Skills and Knowledge
- Basic HTML and Photoshop skills.
- Well organized with an excellent attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Clear, concise written English.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with both customers and colleagues at all levels.
- PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Previous experience of website / digital marketing.
- Visually creative with an eye for images and visual design.
- Understanding of digital technologies / technically minded.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, other design and video editing packages.
- Digital copywriting and / or content creation experience