Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a household name, market leading consumer goods business with an excellent heritage and an enviable portfolio of brands. As a result of significant investment into the online growth of the brands, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful Digital Marketing Manager to join the marketing team.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will be responsible for coordinating and executing the digital marketing strategy across the portfolio of brands. You will own the customer acquisition and traffic generation online, working closely with the agency, marketing, commercial and digital teams to ensure maximum sales and margin are achieved. You will lead the digital marketing efforts across all channels.
- Focused on digital marketing, driving traffic and sales conversion through digital activity such as PPC, email, digital advertising, social media etc
- To monitor performance of the site against acquisition targets identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations
- Create and distribute traffic reports ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
- Ensure business targets for ROI are met for all channels
- Create and implement strategies and roadmaps to achieve acquisition targets across all digital platforms
- Devise and implement agreed strategies to drive qualified online traffic.
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and email marketing to increase site visitors and revenue.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
The ideal candidate will come from a similar consumer durables background or will be working within a pure play e-commerce business. You will have experience gained in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all digital marketing channels and will have a good track record of delivering ROI on digital marketing spend.
You should be self-motivated and able to communicate effectively at all levels with an inquisitive and innovative approach.
Good communication skills are essential as is a flexible working approach. A positive attitude and pride in your work, showing attention to detail and quality control are essential.