Performance Marketing Lead
One of the UK's most prestigious retail giants is looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to join their performance marketing team, based in the heart of London. You will be responsible for defining the strategic direction across acquisition, with a focus on all key digital marketing channels.
Key Responsibilities of the Performance Marketing Lead:
- Define strategy for all digital marketing initiatives, covering PPC, SEO, Affiliates and display
- Set, manage and optimise the performance marketing budget
- Lead the performance management team
- Oversee multiple agency relationships
- Work collaboratively to bring campaigns to life digitally
- Set long term strategy plans for acquisition plans
Key skills and experience of the Performance Marketing Lead:
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the performance marketing channels and ecommerce best practice
- Strong background in driving international online sales
- Strong management skills across various disciplines
- Extremely data driven with strong commercial acumen
The successful candidate will have the ability to achieve both online and in store sales targets, as well as acquire, convert and retain current customers.