Digital Marketing Manager
Exciting Opportunity: A reputable London based Charity is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager role is central to making sure the company is positioned in the very best light to the industry. This position will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Supporting the Communications and Marketing Director through the development and implementation of a the company's communications strategy across all media, including press, digital, social media and publications
- Managing and delivering the member segmentation strategy for the company to increase engagement with existing members, and drive growth
- Conceiving and coordinating marketing campaigns alongside stakeholders/partners
- Monthly reviews of all campaigns.
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
- Managing the on-going development and delivery of the direct marketing strategy.
- Leading the briefing and production of key customer/member marketing content.
- Guardian of the business style guide and tone of voice, able to write content when required, reviewer of external communications in terms of messaging, editing and proofing
- Championing direct marketing through analytics to evaluate performance and prioritise enhancements, content plans and feed into the overarching communications strategy
- Managing and delivering requirements for CRM integrated marketing automation project
- Annual marketing audit to ensure all marketing activities are on brand and optimised
- Supporting members and volunteers through day to day engagement and ad hoc meetings
- Managing and getting the optimum use from member data from the Content Management System and other sources
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced non-profit organisation
- Well rounded marketing and communications experience in digital - strategic planning, direct marketing , brand stewardship, budget management, reporting and analytics
- A creative thinker and executor that enthuses others with good team-working skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Deep interest in the customer
- Ability to work across numerous projects and prioritise work streams
- Strong project management skills across a variety of deliverables, ability to own a project completely and to work under own initiative
- Educated to degree level or equivalent